How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including, to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Provide services to you including digital products
- Accept payments from you for the services and digital products provided
- Send you emails
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information we request to register and create an account for you :
- E-mail address
Information we request to process your payment when you make an order:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Billing address
- Company name (if applicable)
- Company tax identifier / VAT number (if applicable)
- Payment method identification (e.g. card credentials)
Your payment will be processed externally by one of the following providers:
Please be advised that these payment providers may further refer to the other payment providers and share the data with them. Please refer to the respective privacy statements to learn more about their privacy practices (see “Third-Party Policies” section).
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
AeroDataBox follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
AeroDataBox does not have any advertisements on the website.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
- PayPal Privacy Statement: https://www.paypal.com/nl/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=en_NL
- WooCommerce Payments Privacy Considerations and Statements: https://woocommerce.com/document/privacy-payments/
- Auth0 Privacy Statement: https://auth0.com/privacy
- Google Recaptcha Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
AeroDataBox does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent this. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Site and Services if you do so.
Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
Last updated: June 3, 2022