This data set contains delay statistics of all flights around the world tracked by AeroDataBox.com. Do you want to know what is the median delay of multiple flights? How often were these flights on time, delayed, or early by 15, 30, or more minutes recently? Then, this flight delays dataset will definitely help you!
Statistical records are grouped by flight number + airport code (ICAO) + scheduled hour of departure/arrival (UTC) + type of movement (departing or arriving flight).
For quality purposes, we only include records meeting the following conditions:
- Relevance. Commercial or non-private flights only.
- Relevance. Flight information should be coming from Live or ADS-B feeds (see the list of supported airports), so we know the actual time when the flight departed or arrived. Otherwise – not included. Please note: the coverage is not fully worldwide!
- Recency. Only flights within 90 days prior to the latest arrived/departed flight within the group are
- Certainty. At least 10 flights per group shall be present for the group to be included in this dataset.
- Download SAMPLE
- What flights are included?
- Do not need all the flights? Subscribe to our API and use our Flight Delays Endpoint to get delay statistics of individual flights.
Format: CSV (compressed as ZIP)
Unique flight numbers exported: 139270
Total records exported: 370604
Date exported: 23-Oct-2022
This product is digital and therefore non-refundable!